This was such an enjoyable shoot with Ellen! Ashridge is the most glorious setting for some outdoor photography – and together with my external flash kit, the session produced some amazing photos!
Between March and May each year, the ancient woodland is covered with a carpet of blue bells, which makes for a most majestic backdrop. I highly recommend this location for a photoshoot – with a difference!
- Nikon D5200
- Yongnuo 50mm F1.4 prime lens
- Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD Lens
- Shanny SN910EX-RF 2.4G Wireless Radio Flash Speedlite
- 2.4G Wireless AF i-TTL Speedlite Radio Master Transmitter
- Godox 60x60cm Softbox Kit with S-Type Bracket Bowen Mount